Parkview Health is a not-for-profit, community-based health system serving a northeast Indiana and northwest Ohio population of more than 820,000. With nearly 8,300 employees, we’re the region’s largest employer.
Parkview Regional Medical Center in Fort Wayne operates the Samaritan Flight Program and a hospital-based hospitalist and intensivist/eICU® program. Latest technology includes, daVinci® Robotic Surgery for cardiovascular, urological, gynecological and colorectal surgery and CyberKnife® at the Parkview Comprehensive Cancer Center.
As northeast Indiana’s healthcare leader, our employees exemplify the values of Trust, Quality, Flexibility, Teamwork and Stewardship. Our corporate culture embraces the diversity of employees, physicians and patients within each facility.
Parkview employees and physicians have earned the following certifications and accreditations:
Certified Stroke Center
Certified Level II Adult and Pediatric Trauma Centers
Accredited Comprehensive Cancer Center
Accredited Chest Pain Center
Parkview Health hospitals:
Fort Wayne Chamber of Commerce
Fort Wayne Schools
Indiana University–Purdue University Fort Wayne - IPFW
University of St. Francis
Fort Wayne Visitor’s Bureau
Director of Physician Recruitment
(800) 727-8439, ext. 61455
Fax: (260) 266-1456
(800) 727-8439, ext. 37134
Fax: (260) 266-2525
Physician Opportunities with Parkview
The following are current physician opportunities available within the Parkview Health Service Area.*
Cardiology (Indiana and Ohio)
Dermatology, NW Ohio
Family Medicine, Angola, Auburn, Fort Wayne, Huntington, Kendallville, LaGrange, and Wabash, Indiana
Family Medicine, Archbold, Bryan, and Wauseon, Ohio
General Internal Medicine, Columbia City, Fort Wayne, NW Ohio
- General or Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist
- General Pulmonary Medicine
- General Surgery, NW Ohio
- Hospitalists (Multiple Positions Available): For not-for-profit hospital, provide primary, secondary, and acute care to all patients including the indigent, homeless, and uninsured. Biweekly rotations of 7 day, 12 hour shifts. Must have M.D. or foreign equivalent, Indiana Licensure, and Board Eligibility or Certification in Internal Medicine. Must be authorized to work in U.S. on a permanent basis. Employment at both Parkview hospitals in Fort Wayne. Send resumes to Attn: L. Hatfield, Parkview, Job Number 0196, 3968 New Vision Drive, Fort Wayne, IN 46845.
- Integrative Medicine
- Medical Oncology
- Neurology: Adult, child and movement disorders
- OB/GYN (Ohio)
- Occupational Medicine
- Orthopedic Surgery (Wabash, Ind. and Bryan, Ohio)
- Pain Management
- Pediatric Specialties: Cardiology, Gastroenterology, Neurology and Pulmonary Medicine
- Plastic Surgery
- Pulmonologist: For not-for-profit hospital, provide primary and consultative pulmonary management to patients in the hospital critical care and ward setting patients and at the pulmonary outpatient clinic. Must have M.D. or forgign equivalent, Indiana Medical Licensure, and Board Certification in Pulmonary Disease. Must be authorized to work in the U.S. on a permanent basis. Employment at the Parkview pulmonary and critical care clinics with rounds at both Parkview hospitals in Fort Wayne. Send resumes to Attn: L. Hatfield, Parkview, 3968 New Vision Dr., Fort Wayne, IN 46845.
- Trauma/Acute Care Surgery
- Urology, Fort Wayne, Indiana and Bryan, Ohio
*All positions require BE/BC and none qualify for J-1 Visas.