Parkview Health is a not-for-profit, community-based health system serving a northeast Indiana and northwest Ohio population of more than 820,000. With nearly 8,300 employees, we’re the region’s largest employer.
Parkview Regional Medical Center in Fort Wayne operates the Samaritan Flight Program and a hospital-based hospitalist and intensivist/eICU® program. Latest technology includes, daVinci® Robotic Surgery for cardiovascular, urological, gynecological and colorectal surgery and CyberKnife® at the Parkview Comprehensive Cancer Center.
As northeast Indiana’s healthcare leader, our employees exemplify the values of Trust, Quality, Flexibility, Teamwork and Stewardship. Our corporate culture embraces the diversity of employees, physicians and patients within each facility.
Parkview employees and physicians have earned the following certifications and accreditations:
Certified Stroke Center
Certified Level II Adult and Pediatric Trauma Centers
Accredited Comprehensive Cancer Center
Accredited Chest Pain Center
Parkview Health hospitals:
Fort Wayne Chamber of Commerce
Fort Wayne Schools
Indiana University–Purdue University Fort Wayne - IPFW
University of St. Francis
Fort Wayne Visitor’s Bureau
Physician Opportunities with Parkview
The following are current physician opportunities available within the Parkview Health Service Area.*
Colon & Rectal Surgery
Dermatology, NW Ohio
ENT, NW Ohio
Family Medicine, Fort Wayne, Indiana
Family Medicine, Archbold, Bryan and Wauseon, Ohio
Gastroenterology / Hepatology
General Internal Medicine, Columbia City, Fort Wayne, NW Ohio
- General or Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist
- General Pulmonary Medicine
- General Surgery, NW Ohio
- Hospitalists: (Multiple Positions Available) – For not-for-profit hospital, provide primary, secondary, and acute care to all patients including the indigent, homeless, and uninsured. Biweekly rotations of 7 day, 12 hour shifts. Must have M.D. or foreign equivalent, Indiana Licensure, and Board Eligibility or Certification in Internal Medicine. Must be authorized to work in U.S. on a permanent basis. Employment at both Parkview hospitals in Ft Wayne. Send resumes to Attn: L. Hatfield, Parkview, Job Number 0196, 11109 Parkview Plaza Dr., Ft. Wayne, IN 46805.
- Medical Oncology
- Neonatologist - For not-for-profit hospital, provide direct, follow-up, and consultative neonatology care to patients. Must have M.D. or foreign equivalent, Indiana licensure, Fellowship and Board Certification in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine. Must be authorized to work in U.S. on a permanent basis. Employment at both Parkview hospitals in Ft Wayne. Send resumes to Attn: L. Hatfield, Job 0008, Parkview Hospital, 3968 New Vision Drive, Ft. Wayne, IN 46845.
- Neurology: Adult, child and movement disorders
- Occupational Medicine
- Palliative Care
- Pediatric Surgery
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation / Physiatry
- Plastic Surgery
- Sleep Medicine
- Sports Medicine (non operative)
- Trauma/Acute Care Surgery Medical Director
- Urology, NW Ohio
*All positions require BE/BC and none qualify for J-1 Visas.