Each month, Parkview Whitley Hospital offers a free event for the Seniors Club members. These events feature a speaker and a topic of interest to seniors, along with snacks and door prizes.
Benefits of Joining
- Opportunity to meet other Whitley County area seniors age 55 and better
- Information on health-related matters specific to seniors
- Free blood pressure screening 30 minutes prior to events
- Free movies, luncheons and other activities
- 10 percent discount in the hospital’s Heartbeat Café
- 10 percent discount in the hospital’s Unique Boutique Gift Shop
Cost of membership
A $10 annual fee (less than $1 a month) allows seniors 55 and better to attend functions and receive discounts.
Members receive a card to present for admission to each event and discounts at area vendors. Memberships received after September 1 expire December 31 of the following year.
How to Join
Call the hotline at (260) 248-9900 or (800) 325-1338, ext. 89900 and leave your contact information to receive a membership packet.
Questions and suggestions are welcome. Leave a message on the hotline, and the Seniors Club coordinator will contact you.
Event reservations and information
(800) 325-1338, ext. 89900
In the event of inclement weather, cancellations are posted on the hotline. Cancellations are based on Whitley County Consolidated schools closings for weather-related conditions.