Parkview Whitley Hospital provides diagnostic imaging services specifically designed to provide convenience and cost-effective examinations for outpatients.
- All routine diagnostic X-ray procedures (chest, abdomen, extremities, etc.)
- Fluoroscopy procedures (GI studies, myelography)
- Urology procedures (IVP, cystogram)
- Nuclear Medicine procedures (bone scan, thyroid, lung, heart etc.)
- CT pr,ocedures (head, abdomen, chest, extremities and spine)
- CT angiography procedures (head, neck, chest, abdomen, extremities)
- Ultrasound procedures (gall bladder, obstetrics, vascular, abdomen, 3D and 4D imaging, etc.)
- MRI procedures (head, spine, abdomen, extremities, etc.)
- MR angiography procedures (head, neck, abdomen)
- Digital Mammography procedures. Accredited by the FDA and the American College of Radiology
- DEXA bone density screening and analysis
Parkview Whitley Hospital’s diagnostic imaging services are supported by FW Radiology 24/7 through an integrated digital image transmission system and voice-recognition software that has reduced report turnaround time to minutes.
Images and reports can be accessed immediately by the medical staff on a secured Internet site 24/7.
Evening appointments for MRI, ultrasound, CT and digital mammography are available.
Parkview Health Scheduling