Located on the Parkview Regional Medical Center campus, the Parkview Family Park offers the community a thoughtfully designed, fully accessible recreational area. The public is invited to use the park free of charge.
- Fully handicap-accessible playground with cushioned surface
- Picnic shelters and gazebos
- Large covered pavilion with restrooms
- Scenic pond with fountain
- Paved walking trail
- Fitness equipment area (only for visitors 16 and older)
- Amphitheater with stage
- Free, lighted parking with paved walkway into park
Open daily from dawn to dusk. Pavilion restrooms are open April – October, depending on weather.
Using the park
The park is a great place for a picnic, a game of catch, a pleasant walk or taking the kids to the playground. Because the park is a popular attraction, however, it’s important for visitors to follow park rules* and be considerate of others. Any activity that jeopardizes the safety or well-being of other park visitors is not allowed.
Visitors should review the specific guidelines for use before planning any activities at the park.
Individuals and groups should also keep these points in mind:
- Children and pets must be supervised at all times. Pets should be on leashes.
- No organized events may be held in the park unless organized by Parkview.
- Use of the pavilion and the amphitheater is restricted to Parkview Health staff and community groups. These park features cannot be reserved, and are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
For answers to questions about park facilities or appropriate activities, call (260) 266-1001 between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
*Community residents are welcome to enjoy the park with family and friends. However, Parkview reserves the right to refuse admittance or to require any individual to leave the park for violating park guidelines.