Good for everyone
Parkview Occupational Health works with area employers to reduce time lost on the job because of injuries. That benefits individuals and their employers. If an injury happens, Parkview Occupational Health provides skilled physicians, physician assistants and other medical personnel to diagnose the cause and begin a speedy recovery.
Classes and other resources are also available for people who wish to prevent diseases or improve their health so they can fully participate in the activities that they most enjoy.
Occupational health services
- Comprehensive treatment of work injuries and illnesses
- Minor surgery
- Case management
Physical therapy and rehabilitation
- Ergonomic risk assessments
- Functional capacity evaluations
- Workstation analysis
- Workplace assessment
Drug and alcohol testing
- DOT regulated testing
- Non-regulated drug testing (including rapid and hair testing)
- Evidential breath alcohol testing
- Random consortiums
- Independent medical exam (IME)
- Hazmat/respirator fit testing
- Group lecture
- One-on-one consultation
Many specialized services are provided at workplaces throughout northeast Indiana. These are available at on-going clinics that employers establish in their places of business or at employee health fairs or other short-term events.
- Urine drug screens
- Evidential break alcohol testing
- Hepatitis A and B testing
- Flu vaccinations
- TB skin testing
- Blood draws for lab diagnostics
- DOT exams
- Audiometric testing
- Health fairs
- Health education/health awareness programs
- Hearing conservation training
- Education programs, including CPR, use of automated external defibrillators (AEDs), first aid and blood-borne pathogen training
- Ergonomic hazard analysis
- Other services and programs by arrangement
Other work-related services
Parkview Occupational Health features an expert team of two full-time board-certified occupational medicine physicians, as well as highly trained physical and occupational therapists, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, RNs, LPNs and certified medical assistants.
Injury diagnosis and treatment are vital to keeping individuals healthy so they can continue to be productive in the workplace. Parkview Occupational Health also works in cooperation with other business health services to promote a comprehensive approach to good health. This total health approach is possible by the partnerships that Parkview Occupational Health has with Parkview’s Workplace Wellness and Employee Assistance programs, as well as Parkview Signature Care, a network of hospitals and other medical providers.
For the convenience of our clients, Parkview provides health services at many workplaces throughout northeast Indiana and northwest Ohio.
Parkview also offers services in outpatient clinics in the following counties:
Allen (three locations)