Putting people ahead of profits:
Why a not-for-profit hospital can mean more for you.
Which hospital you choose really does make a difference. Because Parkview Health is a not-for-profit organization, we’re guided by a different set of rules and core beliefs than a for-profit health system. Here are just some of the ways Parkview is all for you.
Decisions are based on putting people first.
- More focus on you – what’s best for the patient?
- Mission to “do good” and serve the community, not private investors
- All patients are treated equally, whether they’re insured or not
- Physicians aren’t reimbursed based on the patient’s insurance plan or ability to pay – all patients receive the same high level of care
- Doctors, nurses and staff share our values and are devoted to this community
How is Parkview different? Watch our video.